- Just your average government project.
- 2800 Solar panels
- Producing 12% of Yosemite’s electricity
- Saving $50,000.00 per year
- Cost $5.8 million in stimulus
- And you wonder why the federal government is out of money and needs more debt! It will only take 116 years to recover the expense in savings. What is the life of a solar panel?
- Could this kind of genius calculation explain the debt crisis?
- The best stupidity is that our government, the EPA, is promoting this project on the local news!
You just can’t make this stuff up. People think we are all stupid. Now we know why most Americans are not good at math. If we were, we would not stand for this kind of crap!